Awesome.
Tailgating starts tomorrow, I’m REALLY looking forward to this, I’ve missed tailgating. But enough about that, here is my prediction for the 2006 Hokie football season, go ahead and call Vegas:
Northeastern – Win
North Carolina – Win
Duke – Win
Cincinnati – Win
Georgia Tech – Win
Boston College – Win
Southern Miss – Win
Clemson – Lose
Miami – Lose
Kent State – Win
Wake Forest – Win
Virginia – Win
Gator Bowl here we come!
I spent zero time on research and analysis but without an experienced quarterback our defense and running game won’t be able to overcome Miami nor will it keep pace with a good Clemson team.
The sad part about the VT schedule is the mediocre opponents out of conference. This schedule is garbage and the AD should be ashamed of himself. The good part about a weak schedule is that everyone stays in good spirits after the game and makes the post-game tailgate better than the pre-game tailgate. I can’t wait!!!
